Jul 27, 2010

Starcraft II Frustration

So, Wings of Liberty is out. I went to the midnight launch in my local Game Stop, being a fan of the original Starcraft. It was fun and all, but then I got home and tried installing the game. Nope. Can't. Need online connection, and I don't have one, cause I just moved in a new apartment. Went to the closest Wi-Fi hotspot (five minutes walk) at 2 am. Managed to begin installation. Went back home. Continued installing, but then I tried to play. Nope. Can't. Need online connection. To play Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty, you have to be on-line, and it doesn't matter if you want to play single or multiplayer. So basically, that means that while pirates all over the world have been enjoying the game for more than a day now, I can't play it, even though I payed for it. And that is why I hope PC gaming dies in agony, and will never touch a PC game if I ever have the choice.

Bastards...

No comments:

Post a Comment