May 15, 2011

Star Wars blu-ray release covers



I don't know how new those are, but I just saw them for the first time, and I think all three of them are positively gorgeous. Now, I know fans have been complaining about a lot of stuff concerning the new blu-ray editions. It seems they will be upscales rather than true HD, the original versions are missing, the new deleted scenes aren't made part of the movies as they should have, and there are almost no new documentaries.

But... it's a blu-ray release of Star Wars for frak's sake! And especially the complete set with its nine discs has a lot going for it, at least in the eyes of a non tech savvy humble fan such as myself. This is something that I will be buying on the day of its release if I have the financial capability at the time.

So anyway, here are the arts of the separate trilogies:








As for the specs of the sets, they can be found in the official Star Wars site.

No comments:

Post a Comment