Dec 21, 2011
Posted by Simeon
Next December can't come soon enough. This looks like it would be an actually good mature fantasy movie again.
Dec 13, 2011
Dec 8, 2011
Posted by Simeon
The Blu-Ray will have the following exclusive items:
- The Complete Guide to Westeros: an interactive guide to Westeros and Essos, their key locations and noble houses etc. There are also 24 exclusive histories of the Seven Kingdoms told by the characters.
- Anatomy of an Episode: a guide to the creation of an episode from start to finish, in this case the sixth episode, A Golden Crown.
- In-Episode Guides: in-feature infoboxes that provide information about characters, locations and histories whilst each episode plays.
- Hidden Dragon Easter Eggs: find the hidden dragon eggs to unlock more exclusive content.
The following features will appear on both DVD and Blu-Ray:
- Making Game of Thrones: a 30-minute documentary about the series.
- Creating the Show Open: a featurette about how the opening title sequence was crafted.
- From the Book to the Screen: George R.R. Martin, David Benioff and D.B. Weiss discuss the issues involved in bringing the novel to the screen.
- Character Profiles: profiles of fifteen major characters, provided by the actors playing them.
- The Night's Watch: an in-depth look at the men of the Night's Watch.
- Creating the Dothraki Language: a feature on how the Dothraki language was created for the show.
- Audio Commentaries: Seven audio commentaries with cast and crew including David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, George R.R. Martin, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington and more.
Coming out on March 6, 2012. Can. Not. Wait.