Jan 7, 2011

Eleven new photos from A Game of Thrones

The level of hype I've been exhibiting these past few days over the upcoming HBO show A Game of Thrones is mildly psychotic, and I apologize in advance if I start geeking out about it at random times in the near future. Meanwhile, I just stole those eleven production photos from Winter is Coming and I hurry to share them with you. Click on the images to engorge!



Arya Stark and Syrio Forel




Bran Stark




Catelyn Stark




Daenerys Targaryen and Jorah Mormont




Jaime Lannister and Jon Snow




Joffrey Baratheon




Ned Stark and a direwolf (probably Lady)




Ned Stark




Robb Stark




Robb and Bran Stark with the direwolf cubs Grey Wind and Summer




Robert Baratheon and Catelyn, Ned and Robb Stark


Honestly, April 17 can't come soon enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment